For ISD Teachers - It's Grant Time!
Is there something new that you have been wanting to try in the classroom that fosters creativity and critical thinking? Perhaps, there are additional materials that could help you teach more effectively and help students better absorb the information? Or is there a class you want to take to build on your skills? Maybe, invest in new tools or technology?
The PTA is here to help you fund it.
The ISD PTA has established an educational grant fund intended to support and enhance teaching and learning at the school. We want to help provide you with the funding for technology, supplies or programs that enrich the current curriculum and stimulate creative learning opportunities for the students at ISD.
The ISD PTA Grant Committee is seeking proposals that will:
- Positively impact student learning
- Reflect current best practices and innovation in teaching
- Support the GPS curriculum and/or IB Program
- Encourage collaboration within and across subject areas
- Be used in the 2023-2024 school year
Individual teacher or group proposals will be accepted.
Examples of projects include enrichment programs or field trips, equipment for science experiments and exploration, visiting or interactive scholars, audiobooks for students, digital equipment or software, items that will encourage and enable students’ creative expression, equipment for classrooms or activities. etc.
All materials or equipment purchased with this funding will remain the property of ISD.
Deadline: Friday, September 22nd, 2023
Submissions: Online on Google Form.
Award recommendations are made by the ISD PTA Grant Committee and the school Principal, and approved by the ISD PTA Board.
- Photos of students in action using the grant
- Fall Update: Why was this grant important to you & how are you using it in the classroom?
- Spring Update: How has this grant impacted your teaching this year? Would you consider asking for additional funds to continue the project or add to it?
For more information or any questions please contact the principal or the Grant Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your submissions!
*Before submitting this grant proposal, please review your proposal with Mrs. Firmender.